Automechanika Shanghai 2020, the final pit stop on this year’s industry calendar. We understand that travelling may be difficult currently, which is why we bring AMS Live to you. With all-encompassing features including event live streaming, matchmaking, digital booths, product launches, and more, both buyers and exhibitors will be able to fully experience Automechanika Shanghai online. The platform will be accessible from 30 November to 6 December. Feel free to explore it.
A new participation journey with #ams-live
- Business exchange: Networking opportunities with live chat, video calls, matchmaking in real-time
- Marketing: A great outreach for your product displays with physical+digital booth
- Trading: Reach out wider buyer community and extend the exhibition period from 4 days to 7 days
- Education: Livestream activities of exhibitor demonstrations, conferences etc which allows you to re-watch on-demand
What are the features #ams-live provides?
- Digital exhibitor booth
- Products showcase
- Product enquiry
- Livestreams and videos on-demand
- Event program
- Live chat
- One-to-one video meeting
- Personal calendar and meeting schedule
Product showcases will no longer be limited to your physical booth. This year, exhibitors can create their unique digital booths for greater visibility across the seven days period of AMS Live. You can also take advantage of broader interactive opportunities with visitors using our matchmaking and other chat tools.
Step into halls with the Auto Discovery, Interactive and Entertainment, and Exhibitor Channels. Get involved with exhibitor presentations, real-time demonstrations, conferences, and other activities as if you were really there.Learn more
Automechanika Shanghai is an exhibition for all participants; whether it be for more industry-academia-research or even for wider collaboration with the industry – we’ve got you covered! So, if you are a member of a government body, industry association, institute, or a media partner, you're invited to take part at AMS Live.