24 – 27 November 2021
• Recognised as one of the most influential trade fairs in the automotive industry, Automechanika Shanghai (AMS) continues to act as a central hub for business exchange, trade, education and networking with a vision of building an automotive ecosystem.
• In 2020, AMS introduces its new hybrid platform, AMS Live to establish gateways for onsite and overseas players. Online visits through AMS Live reach 578,000 from 150 countries and regions. Also, 652 online and onsite business matching appointments were pre-arranged to connect exhibitors and visitors. The physical show welcomed 3,845 exhibitors and 79,863 visitors throughout 280,000 sqm of exhibition space.
• In the next edition visitors will find more depth of coverage across the entire industry and many future tools and technologies.www.automechanika-shanghai.com
Automechanika Ho Chi Minh City
29 June – 1 July 2022
• The 4th edition of Automechanika Ho Chi Minh City is held at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center. The show is driven by passion and fueled by an international network of participants, ranging from OE to the aftermarket. This wide coverage places the fair as an influential growth engine at the heart of Vietnam’s automotive community.
• Four industry segments will be showcased, including automotive manufacturing and automation, in addition to the passenger vehicle, commercial vehicle and motorcycle sectors. With these segments as core themes, 10 different product groups will be on display at the fair.
• A series of unique industry events will offer fairgoers an unforgettable experience. These comprise of the ‘Automechanika Academy’, the ‘Auto Service & Maintenance Festival’, the ‘Smart Factory and Industry 4.0 Conference’, the ‘Drift & Stunt shows’ and the ‘Taiwan Auto Products Launch’.www.automechanika-hcmc.com
Automechanika Kuala Lumpur
15 – 17 March 2022
• Automechanika Kuala Lumpur is Malaysia’s leading regional trade fair for the automotive industry targeting trade visitors from ASEAN. The 12th edition is held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and carries the theme ‘Sourcing • Entertainment • Training’. More than 300 exhibitors will showcase their latest products and services in five exhibition halls.
• The show’s signature events include the ‘Collision Repair Training Workshop’, ‘Fleet Management Conference’ and ‘Auto NITZ Party’, which have been tailored-made for business development and leisure needs.
• A series of events, starting in 2021 and drawing to a close at the 2022 show, will offer participants a set of high quality solutions and services in the passenger, commercial vehicle and IoT segments.www.automechanika-kl.com