Automechanika Ho Chi Minh City
29 June – 1 July 2022
• The 4th edition of Automechanika Ho Chi Minh City is held at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center. The show is driven by passion and fueled by an international network of participants, ranging from OE to the aftermarket. This wide coverage places the fair as an influential growth engine at the heart of Vietnam’s automotive community.
• Four industry segments will be showcased, including automotive manufacturing and automation, in addition to the passenger vehicle, commercial vehicle and motorcycle sectors. With these segments as core themes, 10 different product groups will be on display at the fair.
• A series of unique industry events will offer fairgoers an unforgettable experience. These comprise of the ‘Automechanika Academy’, the ‘Auto Service & Maintenance Festival’, the ‘Smart Factory and Industry 4.0 Conference’, the ‘Drift & Stunt shows’ and the ‘Taiwan Auto Products Launch’.
Facebook LinkedIn Instagram YouTube WeChat
1 – 4 December 2022
• Recognised as one of the most influential trade fairs in the automotive industry, Automechanika Shanghai (AMS) continues to act as a central hub for business exchange, trade, education and networking with a vision of building an automotive ecosystem.www.automechanika-shanghai.com
Automechanika Kuala Lumpur
16 – 18 March 2023
• Automechanika Kuala Lumpur is Malaysia’s leading regional trade fair for the automotive industry targeting trade visitors from ASEAN. The 12th edition is held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and carries the theme ‘Sourcing • Entertainment • Training’. More than 300 exhibitors will showcase their latest products and services in five exhibition halls.
• The show’s signature events include the ‘Collision Repair Training Workshop’, ‘Fleet Management Conference’ and ‘Auto NITZ Party’, which have been tailored-made for business development and leisure needs.www.automechanika-kl.com